Sanfit is completely focused to deliver the best possible quality products with an aggressive cost pricing structure to meet the requirement of all our frontline healthcare consumers and ensure their safety. To meet this focus, Sanfit has acquired a lot of probable certifications to meet the compliances from product to facility and from facility to the value chain and the culture of the organisation have are in place and wherever required the obligations have been made.
We are 100% Make in India brand producing the best products for the world.
Sanfit has been marked with CE certification which marks the assumption of health, safety and environmental protection standards for the products we manufacture.
Our facility is GMP approved and all our systems and processes comply with global norms of product, process and human safety.
Sanfit is certified with the Indian Standard Organisation which specifies ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer requirements.
All the textile used in Sanfit Medicare products has been certified by SITRA which is mainly known for the best governed body for their approvals in Medicare products in Pan India.
Sanfit has the BIS approval (the highest standard of safety as per Indian Standards) for all its covid/pandemic safety products.
SAN FIT is registered with GEM and has the authority to sell its products.
SANFIT is registered with MSME to manufacture various medical products that will fulfil the needs of everyone to protect themselves from the virus.
CLEAN ROOM INFRASTRUCTURE AND STERILISATION
Sterilization is the technique that is implemented to remove any kind of microorganisms searches fungus, bacteria, viruses from any product or entity. In the process of sterilization, a UV light is passed through the product, which store lies it and eliminates all the viruses and bacteria from it completely.
USES OF STERILIZATION
- Sterilization is used to protect the products from any kind of virus and bacteria.
- In the process of sterilization, all the manufactured products are disinfected at the time of packaging.
- With the UV rays passing through the product it makes it safe to use.
BENEFITS OF STERILIZATION
- Sterilization has the advantage of convenience and high efficiency so that the products are safe to use.
- Any kind of virus and bacteria is easily eliminated from the products at the time of production.
- All the products are safely packaged and the high quality is ensured.